The 'Experience Auction' items are being added every day
but if you have one to donate please let us know.
Plan your bidding strategy now! If you can't attend but want an item, be sure have someone bid for you!
- Pioneer Waterland & Dry Fun Park - 250 admission tickets, free parking for all and a reserved pavilion. PERFECT for a club function, corporate event, youth group outing, church picnic, family reunion and more!
- A box at the Cleveland Air Show - front and center!!! Courtesy of PDG Dave and DGN Beverly Skrzynski
- A Rotary Cornhole set personally made by PDG Bob Johnson
- Two Cavaliers Playoff Tickets courtesy of DG McKee
- A week at a condo in North Carolina courtesy of PDG Julie West
- Fine wines courtesy of Jeff and Mary Sopko / Cleveland Club
- $50 Gift Certificate for Barrios courtesy of Jackie Minotas, Hillcrest Sunrise Club
- Paddle boarding on Lake Erie with dinner for two at DGE Amy Kapostasy's home
- Wine Gift Basket courtesy of Lakewood/Rocky River Sunrise Rotary Club
- Four PREMIUM tickets (includes food and beverage) to a Cleveland Indians game and a private backstage tour before the game courtesy of FoxSports and PDG Cheryl Warren & Steve Warren
- Be a guest in the Alumni Suite at a Cleveland Browns game. Courtesy of Ernie Kellerman (RC of Chagrin Valley) who is a former all pro defensive back for the Cleveland Browns.
- Dinner for two at Cowell & Hubbard in Cleveland courtesy of John Weber from the Chardon Club
- Two tickets for a luncheon cruise on the Nautical Queen courtesy of Paul Ertle from the Cleveland Club.
- Afternoon ride in Classic Convertible and lunch for 2 at Geneva on the Lake courtesy of DG McKee
- Overnight stay and breakfast at Sheraton Suites Cuyahoga Falls
- Dinner for 8 with the Boy Scouts courtesy of Tom Craig, Barberton Club
- 2 Cleveland Indians Tickets courtesy of Joyce Hribar-Fiebig, Hillcrest Sunrise Club
- A table personally made by John Sobotincic, Shaker Heights Club
- A personally narrated tour of Lake View Cemetery for two (2) people followed by lunch at Little Italy. The cemetery is a national landmark and includes the gravesite of Arch C. Klumph, Father of The Rotary Foundation courtesy of PRID Mike Johns and Carol Keck.